Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feelin' groovy..da, da, da, da


I just get so giddy when my IVIG does the trick! I am feeling awesome! Energy..ahhh, strength...ahhh, vision...YES! And, biggest news of all....my baby turns 4 on Wednesday. Cinco De Mayo! Happy Birthday Miss Cindy Sassafrass.

I am feeling blessed beyond words. I am coming up to one year with this mess of a disease and I can say today I am feeling just great. I hope and pray it last through to the next treatment. The weather is certainly helping. Cool enough during the day to keep the doors and windows open and warm enough at night to keep the windows open. The fresh air is, well, refreshing. I just love this time of year. The lilacs bloomed too, I have the fragrance of fresh cut lilacs throughout the house. If anyone tries to say the mind and body are not connected, they are flat out wrong. That is not to say a positive attitude can heal, nor a negative one kill but they certainly have an effect.

I plan to post a new video tomorrow on my Vlog on a good day, if all goes well, to show just how normal I am when I don't have symptoms. Here's to looking at the bright side of life. Thank you for all your prayers and support.

Much love,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen. It's so good that you're doing well - especially on your little one's birthday. Happy Birthday to Miss Cindy!
    I definitely agree with you that the mind and body are connected and the scent of fresh cut lilacs always sends me off to a happy place ;)

    ReplyDelete