Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reflecting on my Blessings

I wanted to reflect on my blessings today. I am feeling quite well and have read some posts from friends that have gone through too many trials and tribulations. So I will list all the amazing things I have been blessed with in this life regardless of the crap that has been spewed in my general direction.

1. I was blessed to meet the love of my life, my soulmate, at the young age of 18...going on 19:)
2. Due to that fact we married and were blessed with 2 beautiful children before i was diagnosed with this ugly disease
3. My husband stands by my side, and literally lifts me up, when this illness gets the best of me.
4. My friends and family have rallied around me and given all of their energy to help make sure that my children don't suffer from my suffering.
5. Even though this illness can take me out of commission physically, it hasn't taken me mentally
6. My employer values my work so much they have allowed me to continue doing what I love from home so I don't have to go on disability.
7. I was blessed with children when I was well so I don't have the stress of trying to grow my family while this illness has taken so much from me.

I am feeling pretty lucky in life today. That is all for today. May God Bless my friends and family who have supported me with their love through this difficult time
Love,
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment