Thursday, June 24, 2010
Thank you for the Award Kerri
My friend Kerri gave me this award. Thank you Kerri! Kerri is a fellow myasthenic, compassionate, an amazing author, a devout Christian, and most important an amazing friend and source of inspiration...
So my instructions are pretty simple and straight forward:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. -- Check►
2. Share up to 10 things about yourself. Short & sweet
3. Pass the award along to up to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. -- of course!!!"
1. I am a proud mama to a 10 year old - John and 4 year old - Cindy
2. I have been married to my amazing husband Pat for 11 years, love you honey!
3. There is no greater gift for me than the joy of doing things for others, I have had to get creative with this over the past year as my illness has stripped me of doing anything physical but I like to give emotional support or information on topics I am well versed in.
4. I wear many hats, I am a full time work from home travel agent, I moderate an MG support group (see link on the left for the google group if you have MG), I blog, I vlog (see you tube link on the right for videos on MG).
5. I just taped my first radio interview and it was a blast! You can listen to it at http://www.publicrealityradio.org/programs/the-johnnie-tuitel-show/episodes/show-5-jen-walsh
6. Before I became ill I loved to sing. I was in a band and frequented many karaoke hot spots.
7. I am a glutton for reality TV and medical dramas.
8. I love to read, when I don't have double vision:) My favorite author is Robin Cook.
9. I am double jointed and have hyper flexible joints, great for entertaining friends when I was a kid!
10. I love to travel, I have been to Luxumbourg, Germany, Sweden, Jamaica, the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and all over the United States.
Bloggers I would like to pass this award to.
1. avillagein10.blogspot.com by Kelly and Katy on infertility and the amazingly generous gift of surrogacy
2. seaglasss79.wordpress.com by Colleen an amazingly strong young woman battling Pulmonary Hypertension and kicking some butt
3. wendyusuallywanders.wordpress.com Wendy who is living life and battling MG
4. withcourageican.com Lisa, who has faced more than anyone should have to face and came out on top with Corragio! She wrote a book on RA and MG and is an amazing lady
5. ocular-myasthenia.blogspot.com Tom, blogging about ocular MG, he has done a ton of great research on the subject.
6. chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com great blog for fun and givaways by a mamablogger
7. rachelesthermgfoundation.org a mom posting about her daughter's battle with MG and she recently started her own foundation.